Collection of Visitor Information
Information on the Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, pricing, locations, descriptions, information, and other matters. 808 Studio reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice. If 808 Studio discovers price errors, they will be corrected on 808 Studio’s systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Links to Other Web Site
If you are a registered user of any of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. 808 Studio reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
You authorize 808 Studio and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of the Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with the Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to 808 Studio are nonrefundable, yes.
Copyright & Trademarks
All content, software, and technology included on the Site or used in the operation of the Site is the owned or licensed property of 808 Studio or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by applicable copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of 808 Studio and protected by applicable copyright laws. 808 Studio grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on the Site is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of 808 Studio and others. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on the Site or used in the operation of the Site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of 808 Studio. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of 808 Studio is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER 808 STUDIO OR ITS AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Prohibited Activities & Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of the Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked Site;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without 808 Studio’s prior, express, and written permission; or
- use the Site for commercial purposes.
Terms Of Availing Services
By engaging our “Service” through this website or onsite at our facility, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein, those subsequently made available by hyperlink and notices, instructions, as well as waivers governing the use of and as posted in our or informed you while using our facility(ies) (collectively “Terms of Service”) –
a. To abide by the rules of conduct, behavior, dress code, equipment usage and use of services that have been informed you including those provided by posting of notifications within the premises.
b. You are to use care in the use of the facility(ies), equipment or apparatus and to prevent any damage to the same.
c. You agree for 808 Studio to install Video Surveillance for the security of its premises and that the Video Surveillance can be remotely viewed at any time by the management and/or security provider.
d. 808 Studio at its discretion may block you access to the use of any of its facility(ies), equipment, apparatus or terminate the agreement for your availing of the Services without notice for any non compliance of this agreement or any behavior or action that they deem inappropriate.
e. You acknowledge that you are aware of the inherent risks of injury or ill health resulting from availing the Services and from participation in any exercise class or fitness activity generally. In consideration of participation in any class or fitness activity within 808 Studio, you agree to release and indemnify 808 Studio, its directors, officers, staff, instructors, consultants from any liability. You agree to participate in all activities at your own risk and responsibility whether supervised or not by staff. You agree to release and hold harmless 808 Studio, its directors, officers, staff, instructors, consultants and any associated parties from and against all actions and claims, in respect of any incident arising out of injury, loss, damage or death caused to you or your property in any way whatsoever.
f. You recognize and understand that the class or fitness activities may be strenuous. You should stop in the event of any discomfort, notify our instructor or staff, and consult your physician immediately.
g. By availing our Services, you are presumed to have made the following representations, that – (i) you are of legal age, or if, below eighteen (18), have received the consent of your parent / legal guardian to sign up; (ii) ) you have no medical or physical condition that would prevent you from properly participating in our classes or using our Facilities; (iii) you have not been advised or instructed by a physician or other medical practitioner not to participate in any physical activity for any reason whatsoever.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to 808 Studio or a third party provider on the Site, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become 808 Studio’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to 808 Studio all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. 808 Studio has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. 808 Studio shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.